The purpose of this competition is to provide an opportunity for young people to build skills and strive for excellence in a Christian environment that brings glory to God.
November 8, 2012
- Thank you for a great competition!
- Save the date for next year: November 18–20, 2013
- Bible Memory for 2013 is the Gospel of John
Visit our GSBC Photos page daily to view photos from this week!
November 5, 2012: Final Version of Schedule
- The Fine Arts & Athletic Competition consists of five divisions: Bible, Academics, Athletics, Design, and Music.
- The competition is open to seventh through twelfth graders.
- Events will be scheduled throughout Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- A detailed schedule will be posted on this webpage the week prior to the competition. Printed schedules will also be available at competition check-in.
- The championship basketball game will be held Wednesday morning.
We have two different documents below that can assist you with advertising this event at your school.
- The registration fee is $30 per person.
- Late registration is $35 per person.
- Registration is due Tuesday, October 9, 2012.
- Registration fee include the following meals: Monday lunch and dinner, Tuesday lunch and dinner, and Wednesday lunch.
You have two options to register for our competition. You can use the printed forms or you can submit your forms via e-mail by utilizing an electronic form. Both forms are available below.
Please feel free to let us know if you need any information. We can provide printed copies of the Competition Guidelines, Registration Forms along with postcards and posters. Please contact the competition coordinator, Mrs. Leann Manley for additional information.